Pimp Your Sales Process and Profits
Making every sale count is always important – and even more so in a tight economy. With increased competition, more informed customers and numerous external pressures, the salesperson of today needs to use whatever tools they can to make the difference.
In this fast-paced seminar, Paul O’Donohue from Sales STAR will look at how to grow sales in the current environment, and how customer relationship management (CRM) solutions can support this objective. Paul will look at:
- The key to selling in modern times
- How a water tight sales process can help you sell more and faster.
- The real KPI’s to that drive sales behaviour
- How develop a crystal ball to predict future sales success
- What Managers should be doing to increase sales
If you are in sales or marketing, or interested in how CRM can be utilised to improve the sales process, then this session should be of interest to you.