Intergen is the leading implementer of Microsoft Dynamics NAV in New Zealand and Australia. We are looking to grow our team and have created a new intermediate NAV Consultant position. We need someone with a strong track record in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the Finance/project accounting area!
Intergen has introduced a fantastic Professional Development framework to ensure the success of each employee. Our culture is important to us and we only hire the best of the best! Our staff are valued, appreciated and rewarded with a number of tangible and intangible benefits, along with a salary commensurate for the role. Why wouldn’t you want to work somewhere like Intergen?
We focus on delivering business value in our solutions and work closely with Microsoft to ensure we have the best possible understanding of their technologies and directions. To be successful in this role ideally you will have a minimum of 2 complete NAV implementation projects and strong business analysis skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with clients to gather and document detailed business requirements suitable for the client to accept, NAV configuration to happen and the development team to implement any identified changes.
- Consult and advise on best practice drawing upon previous experiences NAV solutions
- Take ownership for some or all aspects of the implementation, including configuration and delivery of NAV projects.
- Work with the wider project team including Account Manager, Project Manager and Development team (NAV and non-NAV specialists).
- Provide super-user training to clients.
- Provide NAV support and guidance to existing clients and some client relationship management.
- Work with the business development manager to respond to Microsoft NAV leads and opportunities including understanding high-level business and technical requirements, specifying the solution and estimating costs.
- Prepare and conduct NAV demonstrations including complimentary MS technologies e.g. SharePoint Portal, Business Intelligence, Reporting Services, MS Office and Performance Point.
You will be comfortable operating with CFOs and other senior managers as well as interacting with staff on client sites. You will have a desire to help our customers improve their business by implementing innovative solutions that leverage Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other Microsoft products.
This is your chance to join one of the worlds leading Dynamics practices, as a member of the Dynamics Inner Circle and a TAP Program member for NAV 7, this is a claim well backed up.
We are a dynamic company that is going places; we have fun but deliver results. A brilliant package will be put together based on your past experience and expertise so apply today!